IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING UHV PAYMENT POLICIES
- VISA and MasterCard credit cards will continue to be accepted until further notice.
- A credit card convenience fee will not be charged for the Fall Semester.
- The University will also accept Discover credit cards beginning in October.
Other payment options available to UHV students include:
- E-Check payment online (there is no charge for this service).
- Institutional tuition & fee loans (available Fall, Spring and Summer Terms)
- Payment by mail (personal check, money order or cashier’s check).
- Payment in person at the Victoria location Cashier’s Office (cash payments must be made in person).
- Payment by wire transfer. (Your bank may charge you a fee for this service.)
Assistance or other Questions:
Please contact the Bursar Office at (361) 570-4813 or toll free at 877-970-4848, x813.
The University of Houston-Victoria, located in the heart of the Coastal Bend region since 1973, offers courses leading to 70 bachelor’s, master’s and specialist degree programs and concentrations in the schools of Arts & Sciences; Business Administration; and Education, Health Professions & Human Development. UHV provides face-to-face classes at its Victoria campus, as well as an instructional site in Katy, and online classes that students can take from anywhere. UHV supports the American Association of State Colleges and Universities Opportunities for All initiative to increase awareness about state colleges and universities and the important role they have in providing a high-quality and accessible education to an increasingly diverse student population, as well as contributing to regional and state economic development.
Bursar's Office 361-570-4296